The Nature Park Trail Leine-Werra invites you to a relaxing time out in one of the most beautiful areas of Germany. Over a total of 98 kilometres, the trail leads through the Eichsfeld-Hainich-Werratal Nature Park, along the former inner-German border, to the edge of the Hainich. Divided into five daily stages, the tour offers many opportunities to visit traditional half-timbered villages, medieval castles or romantic pilgrimage chapels. And at the end, the Wartburg is almost around the corner.
Look forward to a hiking experience of the highest quality.
- 1st stage: Heiligenstadt - Martinfeld 22.5 km.
- 2nd stage: Martinfeld - Großbartloff 18 km.
- 3rd stage: Großbartloff – Lengenfeld unterm Stein 16.5 km.
- 4th stage: Lengefeld unterm Stein - Treffurt 22 km.
- 5th stage: Treffurt – Creuzburg 19 km.