The young Martin Luther put the foundations stones for his later life in Thuringia: As a student at the 'Georgenschule' in Eisenach, as a law student at the University of Erfurt, as a monk in the Augustinian monastery in Erfurt and in St. Mary's Cathedral, where he was consecrate a Catholic priest in 1507.
Later, when Luther was banned by the emperor and the pope, he was able to hide under the protection of the elector at the Wartburg as Junker Jörg, where he accomplished his epochal work in 1521: The translation of the New Testament from ancient Greek into German. Your journey take you to authentic Luther places in Thuringia, where the young rebel gleaned impulses for his global changes. Meet the exciting stations of a turbulent life: On site and in impressive stories.
- 3 x N/B in a comfortable middle class hotel in Eisenach
- 1 x thematic city tour „Martin Luther – Latin student and Junker Jörg“ in Eisenach
- 1 x entry and visit to the Lutherhaus Eisenach with permanent exhibition „Luther and the Bible“
- 1 x entry and guided tour of the Palais at the Wartburg with a visit to the Lutherstube
- 1 x thematic city tour „Luther as student and monk“ in Erfurt
- 1 x entry and guided tour of the Augustinian monastery in Erfurt with a visit to the Luther cell
(Changes and adjustments possible according to your wishes)
Group travel offer „Martin Luther“:
- price: from 299,- € p. P. DBL
- single room on request
Our Service for you: We take care!
If you have any questions about the group travel offer „Martin Luther“ don't hesitate to contact us!
It is a pleasure for us to help you.